Parents who are employees of organizations participating in our Workforce Discount program receive an additional savings of $100 per camper when they enroll.
Join our Discount Program! If you are interested in having your organization participate in the Workforce Discount program, please have your Human Resources department contact us.
- Participating Organizations
- AdvantageCare Physicians
- The B&G Group
- Bethpage Federal Credit Union
- Bradley & Parker
- BWD Group
- Canon, U.S.A.
- Catholic Charities
- Catholic Health Services of Long Island
- Court Officer’s Benevolent Association of Nassau County (COBANC)
- Corporate Electric Group
- CrossFit Merrick (coaches and members)
- Dominican Village
- East Meadow Fire Department
- Farmingdale State College
- The Federated Group
- Family Residences and Essential Enterprises (FREE)
- F.W. Sims, Inc.
- Grassi & Co.
- Healthplex Dental Insurance
- Jovia Financial Credit Union (formerly NEFCU)
- Kaplan Development Group
- Kedrion Melville
- Kimco Realty
- Kintetsu World Express (U.S.A.)
- Long Island Plastic Surgical Group
- Margolin, Weiner and Evens LLP
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
- Molloy College
- M&T Bank
- Nassau County Police
- Nassau County EMS
- Nassau County Sheriff’s Department
- Nassau University Medical Center
- New York City Department of Corrections
- New York State Police
- New York Value Club/Belco Distributors
- Nixon & Peabody, LLP
- Northwell Health
- NYU Langone Health
- NYU Winthrop Hospital
- Peter T. Roach & Associates
- Prestige Employee Administrators
- Robin S. Weingast & Associates, Inc.
- Queens Medical Associates
- Salesmaster Flooring Solutions
- SCO Family of Services
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Spectrum Vision Partners
- Stony Brook University
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Suffolk County EMS
- Suffolk County Police
- TD Bank
- United States Armed Forces
- Discount Terms and Conditions
Discount is applicable once per qualifying camper per camp season.
Proof of employment is required in the form of a recent pay stub and
an employee ID badge. You must submit proof of employment no later than 10 business days after you submit your child’s camper application for the discount to be applied.
Discounts are not applicable for late submissions. Submission date is calculated as follows: for online applications, it is the date the form is submitted. For faxed/emailed applications, it is the transmission date of the fax/email. For mailed applications, it is the date of the postmark. For applications submitted in person, it is the date the application is handed to a Camps ‘R’ Us staff member.
Discount is applicable only for campers whose custodial parent or legal guardian (must be listed on the camper’s application) is actively employed by a participating organization at the time of enrollment. Proof of employment is required every camp season.
Discounts for the 2021 camp season are applicable for camper applications submitted on or before May 1, 2021. At least 5 campers from the participating organization must be enrolled by May 1, 2021 for discounts to apply.
Long Island Loyalty
Long Island Loyalty members can receive a 10% rebate on the following:
- Extended Hours
- Bonus Trips
After completing your enrollment, please stop by our office, call or email us with your Long Island Loyalty card information. Deposit rebates are available immediately after your enrollment is accepted. Additional purchase rebates are available for all accounts paid in full by August 31, 2021. Please contact us after making your final payment.
Camper Referral Program
We appreciate families who share their love of Camps ‘R’ Us with others. When you refer a new camper to us, you can receive a $100 family credit to be used for any fees incurred during the current camp season.
The referral form is available in the Forms Dashboard of your CampInTouch Account.
- Discount Terms and Conditions
Please follow the referral form’s instructions very carefully, as incorrect or incomplete submissions will be invalid. All criteria must be met for the $100 credit to be applied. New campers are campers who have never been enrolled at Camps ‘R’ Us.
Both the referred and referring family must be enrolled by May 1, 2021 to be eligible for the credit. Accounts for the referring family and the referred family must be paid in full by May 1, 2021 (or by August 31, 2021, if enrolled in a payment plan), or the referring family will lose the credit. All credits will be applied to your account by the end of the current camp season. Referrals that are received after the stated deadline are not eligible for the credit.
All discounts may be combined except where noted. Percentage discounts (i.e. sibling discounts) will be calculated after all other applicable discounts and credits. Multiple discounts are calculated based on the previously discounted camp fees. ×