We’re excited to share your monthly health and wellness tips from our partners at Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care
- Allergies in Kids – Symptoms & Treatment
- Four Common Youth Sports Injuries
- Five Fast Facts About Fevers
Did you know?
You can also save your spot for an urgent care visit or schedule a Virtual Visit. As a Cohen’s Pediatric Surgical Group client, you have priority access to nearby Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care locations, as well as virtual care:
Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care Partnership
As a great new benefit to our programs this year, we’ve partnered with Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care to provide convenient, trusted care before and during camp.
This program offers:
- Preferred access for Campers to have Virtual Visits with the ability to conference in a Parent/Guardian to attend the visit. Virtual Visits can be done with a pediatrician, without leaving camp!
- Preferred access for Campers to be seen in-center, same day, with the amazing team at your local Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care location
- All centers have x-ray on site, as well as point of care and lab testing
- Same day appointments and referrals as needed to specialists within the Northwell Health network
- Support episodic COVID-19 rapid testing for Staff and Campers
- Open scheduling for pre-camp physicals (*may not be covered by insurance)
- Medical guidance for camp management from the Clinical Leadership team at Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care
- A quick & easy way to schedule and register online