For your convenience, there are numerous enrollment options, including any combination of one through eights weeks, as well as a choice of three, four or five days per week. Choose any combination of weeks and days for a fully customized camp experience with greater savings. The more time you spend at camp, the more you save!
- What's included with your camp fees?
- Enrollment in the program weeks of your choice
- Structured Daily Activities
- Traditions (Special Events and Theme Days)
- Off-Campus Trips*
- Camps ‘R’ Us T-Shirt, Backpack and Water Bottle
- Daily Snack and Unlimited Drinks
- What's not included with your camp fees?
- Additional Camps ‘R’ Us T-Shirts, Backpacks or Water Bottles
- Extended Hours Service Fees
- Professional Camper Portraits and Group Photos
- Optional Bonus Trips (*additional payment required)
Enjoy up to eight weeks of summer fun, beginning on the last Monday in June and concluding on the third Friday in August. Camp is closed Monday, July 4, 2016 in observance of Independence Day.
|1||June 27||July 1
|2||July 5||July 8
|3||July 11||July 15
|4||July 18||July 22
|5||July 25||July 29
|6||August 1||August 5
|7||August 8||August 12
|8||August 15||August 19
2016 Camp Fees
Camp fees are based on your camp program and weeks selected. The fees below reflect a 5-day enrollment. Two, three or four day options are also available, and are discounted.
- C2 Program
C2 Program Weeks
- Voyagers Program
The Voyagers program, for 7th, 8th and 9th graders, operates during the first four weeks of the camp season. Its all inclusive fee includes the complete 4-week program. Additional add-on weeks (in the C2 program) are available, and can be selected during enrollment. Each add-on week is priced at $100.00.
All inclusive fee: $3809. The all inclusive fee includes:
- Enrollment in the Voyagers Program
- Off-Campus Trips
- Overnight Accommodations
- 2 Camps ‘R’ Us Voyagers T-Shirts
- Camps ‘R’ Us Voyagers Backpack
- Camps ‘R’ Us Water Bottle