- Six Ways To Help Kids Cope With Stress
- Your Questions About Virtual Visits, Asked & Answered
- Tips For Keeping Kids Safe During Bath Time
DID YOU KNOW?
You can also save your spot for an urgent care visit or schedule a Virtual Visit. As a member of the Camps ‘R’ Us community, you have priority access to nearby Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care locations, as well as virtual care:
NORTHWELL HEALTH-GOHEALTH URGENT CARE PARTNERSHIP
As a great new benefit to our programs this year, we’ve partnered with Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care to provide convenient, trusted care before and during camp.
This program offers:
- Preferred access for Campers to have Virtual Visits with the ability to conference in a Parent/Guardian to attend the visit. Virtual Visits can be done with a pediatrician, without leaving camp!
- Preferred access for Campers to be seen in-center, same day, with the amazing team at your local Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care location
- All centers have x-ray on site, as well as point of care and lab testing
- Same day appointments and referrals as needed to specialists within the Northwell Health network
- Support episodic COVID-19 rapid testing for Staff and Campers
- Open scheduling for pre-camp physicals (*may not be covered by insurance)
- Medical guidance for camp management from the Clinical Leadership team at Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care
- A quick & easy way to schedule and register online